2017 Leading-edge Placement standing are now readily available In case you neglected the email, the school Board rolled out Advanced Place (AP® ) scores meant for tests obtained this past Could possibly earlier in may. And by today, most AP students must have already obtained their scores— for more beneficial or more serious!
For the report, old fashioned snail mail studies were stopped several years ago to opt for an online agreement that requires you have a University or college Board profile start viewing scores. To paraphrase, to obtain ratings, students should have
- an internet College Deck account necessitating registration
- a new username and password
- 2017 AP number (the amount on the labels in the Learner Pack) AS WELL AS student identifier (student INSIDE DIAMETER number) in case provided with your answer sheet
Unless there would be a problem by using identification, rating or check administration, your personal scores should really now be around and will be included to a cumulative report of everyone in attendancee AP testing you have used to-date (you actually have to an extra fee to have any sort of scores removed from the report).
If you’re unfortunat enough not to have a credit score report, you can contact the faculty Board within apstudents@info. collegboard. org and also 888-225-5427 (toll free) or maybe 212-632-1780, particularly if you haven’t received scores by way of September —
And what do the scores signify? AP ratings are a ‘weighted combination’ about results around the multiple-choice in addition to free-response partitions. The final credit score is documented on a 5-point scale, as follows:
- 5: Extremely well qualified to get college credit ratings or highly developed placement
- 4: Effectively qualified
- 3: Certified
- couple of: Possibly skilled
- you: No impartial